1. APOKORONAS DIVING PARK (Chania
Funding: Municipality of Apokoronas
Phase: completion of approval procedures – final maritime space concession
2. MONONAFTIS DIVING PARK (Heraklion Regional Unit)
Funding: Heraklion Chamber of Commerce
Phase: approval of EIA, start of the process of concession of maritime space
3. STALIDA DIVING PARK (Heraklion Regional Unit)
Funding: Diving Parks Company. Heraklion Chamber
Phase: approval of EIA, submission of a dossier for the concession of maritime space
4. AGIOS NIKOLAOS DIVING PARK (Lasithi Regional Unit)
Funding: Municipal Company of Marina Agios Nikolaos
Phase: reissue of environmental conditions. Submit a project dossier.
5. IERAPETRA DIVING PARK (Lasithi Regional Unit)
Funding: Municipality of Ierapetra
Phase: Preparation of a project dossier.
6. GOURNES TECHNOLOGY DEMO DIVING PARK (Heraklion
Funding: HCMR R&D project “Recreational Diving Oasis with Artificial Reefs”, Regional Operational Programme
(ROP) Crete 2014–2020, Operational Programme “Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Innovation” 2014–2020.
Phase: Deployment of 40 units of 2nd generation HCMR ARs in the Underwater Biotechnological Park of Crete in Gournes (see: www.ubpcrete.hcmr.gr)